Quote Love Hands

Quote Love Hands. Holding hands sayings and quotes. Hold my hand and i'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere.

Holding Hand Quotes and Messages - Romantic & Cute - WishesMsg
Holding Hand Quotes and Messages - Romantic & Cute - WishesMsg from www.wishesmsg.com
Sweetheart, i want to be the only hand that you would ever want to hold in life. My ear is tired waiting for your call. Discover and share quotes about love hands.

With words so sweet that you can set them to music and whistle a cheerful tune.

I printed it using walgreens poster and it turned out perfect! We grasp children's hands crossing the street, hold our loved ones tight, and. You may hold my hand for a while but you hold my heart forever… 50. I love live performance, but i am excited to try my hand at whatever comes my way.


Post a Comment for "Quote Love Hands"