Quote Love Not Perfect

Quote Love Not Perfect. And i love your ass, it's perfect. with this, i feel his length stir against my stomach as his hands squeeze me. Do you not realize that the love the father bestowed on the perfect christ he now bestows on you?

I Am Not Perfect Quotes. QuotesGram
I Am Not Perfect Quotes. QuotesGram from cdn.quotesgram.com
I'd rather live my life knowing that i'm not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be. Inspirational quotes on unconditional love. I'm a joker not liar, i'm also a laugher but a serious lover and i am not perfect but i love you.

I'm not perfect, but those flaws make an interesting person.

My happiness does not lie in you. There would be no need for love if perfection were possible. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


Post a Comment for "Quote Love Not Perfect"