16+ Quote Wandered Lonely As A Cloud PNG

16+ Quote Wandered Lonely As A Cloud PNG. That floats on high o'er vales and hills, when all at once i saw a crowd, a host, of golden daffodils; Continuous as the stars that shine.

William Wordsworth quote: I wandered lonely as a cloud ...
William Wordsworth quote: I wandered lonely as a cloud ... from www.azquotes.com
The poem i wandered lonely as a cloud (or 'daffodils' as some people refer the poem to) by william wordsworth, written in 1802 and first published in 1807, celebrates the beauty of nature to such an extent that for the poet it is not only a beauty but 'bliss of solitude' too. I wandered lonely as a cloud (russian translation). Collection of sourced quotations from i wandered lonely as a cloud by william wordsworth.

I wandered lonely as a cloud that floats on high o'er vales and hills, when all at once i saw a crowd, a host, of golden daffodils;

This is one of my favorite poems. It was composed by romantic poet william wordsworth around 1804, though he subsequently revised it—the final and most familiar version of the poem was published in 1815. I wandered lonely as a cloud that floats on high o'er vales and hills, when all at once i saw a crowd, a host, of golden daffodils; I wandered lonely as a cloud.


Post a Comment for "16+ Quote Wandered Lonely As A Cloud PNG"